Monday, October 18, 2010

Sorry, little bunny foo foo

Tomorrow, we finally cut!  Dissection of the rabbit...yes!  Not sure why we are tackling the rabbit and how it relates to our current lectures, but I don't care, I'm cutting away.  Hand me the scalpel.  I am pretty sure we can take picutures, so be prepared.

I am finally feeling a bit better.  I had a nasty sore throat, congested thing going on for about 9 days.  Still have a tinge of the sore throat, but felt good enough to cancel my *free* doctor's appointment today.  I have to finish up quite a bit before tomorrow, which is a jam-packed day, so I'll say goodnight.

Good Night :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi: Glad you're feeling better. It really sucks when you are pressed for time and are worn down. Playing bridge at Seab's Sat. night but hope to hear from you in during the day or Sunday. Love, Michael

    ReplyDelete