Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Quickie......

Just to say Happy St. Valentine's Day to everyone!  I haven't had a memorable Valentine's Day in years, but it's ok because I do not get too wrapped up in it all.  Back in my former life when I was flying, this was always the week me and the other pilot went to our annual simulator training down in Orlando, FL.  If you ever want to curse Valentine's Day, trying going to a warm, mega-resort area during the winter with all the love birds and get a decent meal at a decent hour.  Rick and I would have been in training all day, go back to our hotel, get ready and head out to dinner only to find.........lots of prom-date-look-alikes clogging up 'our' restaurant.  We would always forget what day it was and then notice the corsages.  That's when my gag reflex would kick in.  It was at least a 2hr ordeal.  It would not have been so bad if we didn't have an early schedule, but we always did.

So yeah, not a huge fan of VD (in any form), but still hoping everyone had a lovely day.

It's rained/snowed here today and expecting more of the same (probably all rain) tomorrow. Yippee.

Over-N-Out

1 comment:

  1. I snorted my tea on "So yeah, not a huge fan of VD (in any form)..."

    I'll just go change into a clean scrub top now...

    ReplyDelete