Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday again!

This was a short week and so it should not be as much of a surprise that another Friday is here, but it is.

I just took the Bingo's out and it's rather warmer today, no wind (yet) and not raining!  Today is a longer than typical Friday (due to the shortened week), but it's a good schedule.  I have two anatomy lectures (joints and cartilage, I believe) followed by an histology practical, then a two hour break.  I will come home, take care of the pooches, grab a bite to eat and head back from 2-350pm to the dissection room for our second half of the skull practical.  It's a dry lab, not a dissection (those start next week), but still a good time.  Yesterday we looked at skulls of the dog, cat, horse, cow and pig.  We did a lot of labeling and coloring.  Today, should be a test of our knowledge....not graded.

So, off to get cleaned up and then start my Friday!

Hope everyone had a great one!

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment