Sunday, December 12, 2010

What I Most Adore about Edinburgh

The UFC, baby!  I am a ginormous Mixed Martial Arts (MMA/cage-fighting) fan as those nearest and dearest to me know.  I spent a small part of my net worth on pay per view UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) fights over the years. My biggest complaint is the TV programming here (or lack thereof), so this is a complete shocker.  I did buck up and get the TV package that included ESPN.  Not the ESPN I'm used to, by the way. The advertised 'football' games got me hook, line and sinker only to find out it's soccer 'football' not U.S. college of NFL football. Well, we do get Monday Night Football, but that's IT.

So, imagine my complete delight when I realized the UFC fights are on ESPN here for FREE!!!!!!!! Utter disbelief. Absolutely thrilled.  I squealed like a little girl when I figured this out.

So, UFC 124 is now on my TV from Saturday night and I am going to spend the next 2 hours watching it. I might glance at some anatomy on the side....

Letttttttttttttt's Get Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy to Ruuuuuuuuummmmmmmbbbbbbbbllllllllleeeeee   ..............Off to get the beer and popcorn.

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment